Dumbbells are often used for joint-isolation exercises such as biceps curls, chest flyes or shoulder raises. The Plastic Dumbbell is study and stylishly designed for effective exercise.
High repetitions will increase strength and anaerobic endurance to produce leaner muscles.
The plastic dumbbell can be used in different directions and forms to target specific muscle groups.
Its exercise leads to:
- Muscle growth
- Both inter- and intramuscular coordination, leading to greater levels of muscle activation.
- Great benefits of both the contractile element and elastic component of muscle tissue
- Variety of exercises
Perfect for jogging, aerobics, powerwalking, general exercise and physical therapy.
Develop strength power and your core while also shaping and toning. It is also wonderful for full-body, multiplannar movements
Dumbbell is a simple and practical way to add weight training to any health and fitness regimen. It focuses training on upper body muscles, and builds strength and endurance. the 4kg dumbbel is a pair of 4kg each hand.
- Hold dumbbell vertically in front of your chest.
- Sink back into the hips and step the left leg behind your right leg and sink into your right hip while keeping the spine tall.
- To return to standing, press your right foot into the ground as you swing your left leg to the left.
- Alternate sides for 8 to 10 reps; complete 3 sets, resting rest 45 seconds between each set.
- Stand and hold a dumbbell at each should wither palms facing each other.
- Rotate to the right and fully extend your left arm. Pull your arm back down, rotate to the left and extend your right arm.
- Alternate sides for 8 to 10 reps; complete 3 sets, resting rest 45 seconds between each set. etc